Beat the Bloat and give the Gift of Wellness this Christmas.
5 Tips to Beat the Bloat this Christmas
It is almost Christmas and let’s be honest we will all aim to eat, drink and be merry. It is not a bad thing, after all celebrations are part of life. Whilst indulging and having a good time it is important to remember that our digestion can only cope with so much before it knocks on your door with signs and symptoms.
Here are my 5 top tips to help you beat the bloat.
1. Chew, chew and chew some more. Chewing is the most effective process to stimulate the digestive enzyme production. It also helps stimulate the production of hydrochloric acid, preparing the stomach for effective digestion of those rich meals.
2. Carminative teas such as Ginger, Fennel or Peppermint. A carminative is a herb or a herbal preparation that helps prevent gas formation in the intestinal tract, preventing bloating and cramps. Have a cup of tea 30 minutes before or after your meal. Pukka Herbs and Yogi Teas are two of my favourite tea companies and can be found in health stores, most supermarkets and online: www.yogitea.com and www.pukkaherbs.com
3. Apple cider vinegar taken 20-30 minutes prior or after a rich and protein heavy meal will assist efficient digestion of the fats and proteins and cleanse your palate. A squeeze of lemon in water does have a similar effect. When purchasing apple cider vinegar there are a few things to consider. Choose an organic, raw and it must contain the “mother” which is responsible for most of its digestive health benefits. Here are some of the best brands available: Bragg, Biona, and RAW Health.
4. Seasonal Survival Kit by Just For Tummies. This fabulous kit contains three supplements: Milk Thistle, Digestive Enzymes, and Live Bacteria. You can order it at www.justfortummies.co.uk and get 20% off until 31/01/19 by using this discount code: tummies20.
5. Colon Hydrotherapy, this is beyond the shadow of a doubt, the best treat you could possibly give yourself to manage any digestive discomfort before and after Christmas. Book your session now as January is the busiest month of the year. Out with the old and in with the new.
The Gift of Health and Wellness
Christmas gifts are so important and getting it “right” is not always easy. It is quite traditional and a bit safe to give new clothes, jewellery, a book or the latest tech device.
But ’things’ remain things and once used their purpose ends there. Why not consider a gift that goes towards someone’s wellness and health. Introduce them to an experience that has a profound effect and that will keep on giving for months or even years to come.
We think we have such a gift on offer, take a good look.
You may decide you would like one for yourself too 🙂
The 48 Hour Reset
Order yours today and receive it via email or by next day delivery. This gift voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Lastly, I would like to wish you from the bottom of my heart,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Yours in health and happiness,